Mickey baller- the industry [DISS track] mp3 Download

Another Bomboclat! Mickey Baller of Africa Drops yet Another Diss track to Those who acclaims to be the best Rapper in AD!



He Just Delivered Some Punchlines to the Industry and urge that Music is not Screaming and barking!
Calm down and drop and drop message

We don't have much to say, download and rate
.. Enjoy fun time!! 


DOWNLOAD MICKER BALLER THE INDUSTRY MP3

          KARAOKE MP3 DOWNLOA

Read the industry lyrics below 🔽 🔽 
Lyrics: 📝

Intro:
DJ Jeldi on the Mix
Yoh! Mickey Baller of African Rappin Y'all Niqqas Already Know.... Ayyyyyy! The Industry

Yoh!
I'm the Best Rapper in Africa, Fuck Your Feelings am the President!

Levels In the Game Y'all Niqqas know this My Resident!

Lyrical Odeshi, This Niqqas Keep popin cokin lot of questions so asking like who is the best rapper in my city? Hmmmmmm

Middle Finger all these rappers looking like Mechanic... I'm Your Medicine, Impediment keep dancing to my rudiments!

Facing Anybody Challenging my capabilities! I'm the coolest in the east, in the north I'm the best! Yeah...

Who the hell You Think You Are? Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Mummy?

Heard this Niqqa Screaming and barking and call it Rap... I'm the fundaments spectacular! Rapping been illusional, doing this Proportional why beefing? Motivational

Rapper no the rap Again, Rapper don the Look for Fame, Boys Wan turn to Mate... I swear I no be Una mate...

Flows Sick Can't even Kill a Niqqa in My City, What A mess? What A shame? Is a Pity Y'all Silly.

I'm the best Rapper in AD... Check it Zero Competition
Hands on My Chest I keep Scoring Like Ronaldo, Tornado Banging everyday Like Koredo!
You Say Am I SLAYBOY but I swear I'm Your Commando

I'm the General, You Wack Rappers Here Dem Be lieutenant
Feeling Me Every Punchline is delivery, Misery All this Niqqas here wanna be like me! Beefing Me, Hate on Me Am Me Ridiculy!

Recovery perhaps You ion know is ur funeral
I see nobody I mean nobody like me In ur City

Only three Niqqas doing it Pulchritudinous Like Me!  

Oh! Should I Really mention Names... I guess that Shit is left for me.

It's a Slap to your Face You modafuckin Niqqas, I'm the Boy Causing Calamity in Your City what A pity?

Ninety Percent Rappers are dropping, flopping my flows are Shocking

Braga draga I kill these niggas with My Flows Like Osama
Rapping every Niqqa in my city Like president Obama

Outro:
Hahahahaha
I thought  it's all a Joke
But I don't Give A fuck!
U dunno
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://bazecodedmp3.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

Comments

Post a Comment