ARTISTE BIOGRAPHY OF DONRAPTURENONI

Okoronkwo Christopher Nnamdi popularly known as donrapturenoni .I started music at early 12when am still in primary 5 from my attitudes and reactions I was crown the name donrapturenoni LGA.ukpuata umuewo uhueze nenwe in aninri local government area Enugu state I attende my primary school at Central school uhueze nenwe and my secondary school at agwu high school nenwe (county campus)
Any time and any we're I found my self I will start free styling by doing that so I joined a group called young Don music there they educates me more about music am telling u Gus's should b patient and wait for my first single titled ogada which am dropping soonest. Am a rapper /singer and a business man from South East of Nigeria Am born in d family chief dr &mrs Godwin ngele who were bless with seven ,six boys and a girl of which am second to the last
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://bazecodedmp3.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment